Software Engineer, iOS
Lumi Labs is an early-stage technology start-up founded by Marissa Mayer and Enrique Muñoz Torres, based in downtown Palo Alto. We are focused on building consumer applications enabled by artificial intelligence.
We are looking for engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a early team member, we want people who are excited to prototype end-to-end applications with very little formal direction. We are not partial to specific languages or technologies. If working in a fast-paced environment where you will play a key role both in experimentation and in implementation sounds interesting to you, please consider applying!
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant full-time iOS development experience
- Applicants with less than two years of full-time experience, please apply to Software Engineer, Recent Graduate
- Interest in the consumer space, willingness to roll-up sleeves and do hands-on development on day one
- Experience with quick prototyping and working through ambiguities. We are defining our product specs through innovation and improvisation from every member of team
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to think critically about products and to shape technical and product strategy
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Must be able and willing to lawfully work out of our downtown Palo Alto, California office
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!